Sunday, December 25, 2011

Introducing The "JOTATITTLE" COLLECTION


 "Jotatittle" Collectors
* Love unusual pieces of art
*  Want to give a special person in their life an one of a kind gift


THE ARTISTIC PROCESS:  

When I draw or paint the "Jotatittle" Collection no two pieces will ever be the same, they are truly, "ONE OF A KIND".    
I begin by examining the object and let it's shape guide me in what artistic strokes would best enhance each art piece.

If you look closely at the design work you might just find a little "hidden treasure" in the shape of forms, words even Scripture references.  Another important part is when I prayerfully seek to place just the right message or symbolic design hoping the recipient will see a some of God's joy, strength, encouragement and love every time they look at the artwork.


What is a "jotatittle?"
You may be wondering where did the word come from?

I was looking for a way to communicate the uniqueness of this art form, so I coined the word from my business name; Jot and Tittle Artworks.  It seemed appropriate since the words jot and tittle found in (Matthew 5:17-19) mean a dot and stroke.



No comments:

Post a Comment